The original cast Dynacraft Prophet Tour iron was such a success, there was a call for a forged iron with a similar design. But instead of just using any old forging, we invested in a completely new tooling featuring advanced technology. If you are looking for the ultimate in irons, the Dynacraft Prophet Tour CNC Forged iron is it. Meticulously crafted from a raw block of ultrasoft carbon steel, the Prophet Tour CNC iron incorporates technology previously not available. CNC milling is used to create a shallow cavity and a undercut stability slot to add forgiveness to a traditional blade.
Questions on Dynacraft Prophet Tour Forged CNC Iron - Clubhead
- From Rev G at 1/19/13 1:10 PM
- From Randall Robbins at 1/31/13 12:28 PM
- From Charles at 11/16/13 4:57 AM
- From Nate at 12/9/13 5:28 PM
- Will there ever be a gap wedge in this line? Also, for those of us who love forged feel but need a little more forgivness in our irons, will there ever be a mid/over size version with a little more progressive offset?
This is a niche product for better golfers plus it will be retired at the end of the year. Players that have bought this in the past have generally bought the Dynacraft DMC wedges as companion pieces. In hindsight, we would not have brought out the SW in this set like the Acer XS Forged set.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
|Model #||Hand||Club||Loft||Lie||Weight||Offset||Bounce||Std Clublength||Hosel ID||UPC|
|FI303512-003||RH||#3||21°||59 d||242||4.3 mm||0 d||39 in||0.370"|
|FI303512-004||RH||#4||24°||59.5 d||249||3.8 mm||1 d||38.5 in||0.370"|
|FI303512-007||RH||#7||35°||61 d||270||2.3 mm||4 d||37 in||0.370"|
|FI303512-008||RH||#8||39°||61.5 d||277||1.8 mm||5 d||36.5 in||0.370"|
|FI303512-009||RH||#9||43°||62 d||284||1.3 mm||6 d||36 in||0.370"|
|FI303512-10P||RH||PW||47°||62.5 d||291||0.8 mm||8 d||35.5 in||0.370"|
|FI303512-20S||RH||SW||56°||63 d||300||0.3 mm||12 d||35.5 in||0.370"|