Shaft Extenders fit into the butt of the existing shaft and underneath the grip to extend club length. These aluminum shaft extenders (with 0.560" stem) can be cut in half to extend two clubs. Affordable and all-purpose.
Questions on Aluminium Shaft Extender For Steel Shafts
- From Topper at 11/13/12 10:03 AM
- From John at 5/28/13 7:04 AM
- Do you know if this shaft extender can be used on a Cameron Kombi-s? Thanks.
You will need to measure the outside diameter of the shaft first. If it is slightly less than 0.600", then this extender will work. If it is 0.600", you will be better of with the extender we sell with the code EX600 or you may have to build up the stem of this extender to have a good solid fit.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From AZ Lefty at 3/16/14 12:34 PM
Ask Your Own Question