24 hour shafting epoxy. Two 4 ounce part A/B epoxy. Mix 1:1 ratio. Sets in 3 hrs, cures in 24 hours. Dries Black.
Questions on Epoxy A+B 4oz Bottles
- From Jamison at 1/27/14 12:02 AM
- From Andrew at 5/26/15 7:38 PM
- From Markus at 10/5/15 12:07 PM
- I used this epoxy for the first time 36 hours ago. What consistency should I expect from the remainder on my mixing board? It still feels slightly sticky but not moist. It feels solid but not as hard as I expected. In other words, should the mixture dry to a plastic like coating?
It may still feel tacky, especially around the edges. But full cure is 24 hours at normal room temperatures. If you mixed the epoxy on masking tape or if your mixing board is pliable, you should be able to flex the epoxy without breaking. This is what gives it some elasticity.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question