These are individual strips of water-based grip tape that are 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. Sold individually.
Questions on Water Activated Double Sided Grip Tape Strip
- From JOHN JOYCE at 6/7/13 1:40 PM
- From Gmel3 at 7/4/13 10:55 AM
- Do you wet both the inside of the grip and the strip? Same procedure as with the solvent activated tape? What is the drying time?
- Yes, apply liquid to both the tape and inside of the grip as you would with solvent based tape. Drying time will vary depending upon the type of liquid and the grip. If using soap and water mixture, I would wait a full 24 hours. However, if you use ammonia based Windex or glass cleaner straight from the bottle, drying time could be in as little as 4 hours.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Rusty at 11/21/14 11:10 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- Related products for you