Weights for TaylorMade RBZ - Rocketballz Driver and Fairway Woods. Includes lime green bezel ring and installation requires a T20 security bit wrench. These will also fit the RBZ Stage 2 heads.
Questions on Headweight for TaylorMade RBZ Driver and Fairway Woods - Green Bezel
- From ronnie mccurry at 8/28/14 5:08 AM
- From Ted at 12/13/14 3:41 AM
- What is the effect on ball flight of adding weight to an RBZ Stage 1 driver?
The answer could vary depending upon how much weight you are adding and whether the club feels too light or too heavy to start with. But the small amount of weight you would be adding will be minimal and you would probably need a launch monitor to measure it. The purpose of adding weight should be more for direction than height.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- Related products for you
- Original 1.5d Shaft Sleeve Adapter for TaylorMade RBZ Green/White Adapter with Black/White Ferrule - 0.350 w/out bolt
- Original 1.5d Shaft Sleeve Adapter for TaylorMade RBZ TP Green/White Adapter with Black/White Ferrule - 0.335 w/out bolt