Lightweight taper tip iron shaft offers consistent power and performance that golfers of all skill levels demand in an iron shaft.
Questions on SK Fiber Tour Performance Taper Graphite
- From Charlie at 7/18/14 9:18 AM
- From Doc at 8/1/14 10:16 AM
- From Tom at 9/10/14 6:12 AM
- I am reshafting a couple of Cobra Transitions that are .350. Most (all?) .350 are for woods. Could I make this shaft fit a .350 parallel? Are there other options for this job?
Please recheck the tip size of the shaft coming out of the head. I think the Transition S irons were all 0.355" taper and did not use a 0.350" wood shaft size.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No