Lightweight taper tip iron shaft offers consistent power and performance that golfers of all skill levels demand in an iron shaft.
Questions on SK Fiber Tour Performance Taper Tip Graphite Iron Golf Shafts
- From Charlie at 7/18/14 9:18 AM
- From Doc at 8/1/14 10:16 AM
- From Tom at 9/10/14 6:12 AM
- I am reshafting a couple of Cobra Transitions that are .350. Most (all?) .350 are for woods. Could I make this shaft fit a .350 parallel? Are there other options for this job?
Please recheck the tip size of the shaft coming out of the head. I think the Transition S irons were all 0.355" taper and did not use a 0.350" wood shaft size.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
|Model #||Weight||Flex||Torque||Butt Diameter||Tip Diameter||Raw Length||Ball Flight||Parallel Tip||Trim Code||UPC|
|SKTP-001-IS||78||S||2.8 d||0.610 in||0.355" Tapered||40 in||Mid||0 in||IH19|