The Pro V1 provides the exceptional distance and durability golfers have counted on, and now also delivers increased spin control and a more consistent flight. This advanced performance results from an innovative ZG process core technology, responsive ionomeric casing layer, Urethane Elastomer cover and spherically tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design. And with 3 axes of symmetry, the new aerodynamics deliver a penetrating ball flight that holds its line in the wind.
- Exceptional distance
- Consistent flight
- Drop-And-Stop greenside control
- Very soft feel on all shots
- Excellent durability
- Innovative ZG process core technology
- Responsive Ionomeric casing layer
- High-performance Urethane Elastomer cover
- Spherically tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design
- A.I.M. (Alignment Integrated Marking) sidestamp
Note: The balls are logoed with the XDS logo on the front and the Titleist logo on the back. Titleist is a registered trademark of Acushnet Company, an operating company of Fortune Brands, Inc. The logo XDS is a registered trademark of Hireko Trading Co., Inc. These personalized golf balls do not imply endorsement by Titleist.
Questions on Titleist ProV1 Golf Balls - Dozen
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question