Delivering very low spin off the driver and long irons, the Pro V1x provides longer distance and more consistent flight along with its renowned Drop-and-Stop greenside control. It features a large, high velocity dual core with a soft center, responsive ionomeric casing layer, urethane elastomer cover and spherically tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design. Also, a higher trajectory contributes to Pro V1x's longer distance and a consistent flight that cuts through windy conditions.
- Exceptional distance
- Consistent flight
- Low long game spin
- Drop-And-Stop greenside control
- Soft feel on all shots
- Excellent durability
- Large, high velocity dual core with soft center
- Responsive Ionomeric casing layer
- High-performance Urethane Elastomer cover
- Spherically tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design
- A.I.M. (Alignment Integrated Marking) sidestamp
The balls are logoed with the XDS logo on the front and the Titleist logo on the back. Titleist is a registered trademark of Acushnet Company, an operating company of Fortune Brands, Inc. The logo XDS is a registered trademark of Hireko Golf Inc. These personalized golf balls do not imply endorsement by Titleist.
Questions on Titleist ProV1x Golf Balls - Dozen
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question