The XDS React hybrids are the outcome of unconventional thinking for remarkable results.
The leading edge designed well forward of the hosel prevents the possibility of shanking the ball.
The Acer XDS React Hybrid features a face forward design preventing the possibility of shanking the ball.
These were never submitted to the USGA for a formal ruling.
For drivers, fairways and hybrids, the standard length is with graphite.
Scroll down where the product description is and click on the Specifications tab and you will find all the head weights.
Any 0.370" iron ferrule shown here will work:
The only exception would be the FR1013 iron ferrule listed as the 1/2" oversized as the base will be too wide to fit flush with the XDS React hybrid's hosel.
The XDS React is being retired and we will not be reordering fill in pieces.
These are made of 431 stainless steel.
If you are looking for an Aldila shaft that is lightweight, then I might suggest the AldaLite irons. The XDS React hybrids weigh the same as an iron so trim these shafts as if they were irons.
These are constructed from 431 stainless steel.
PW, 9, 8, 7, and 6 hybrids?
When you are on that product page, click on the specification tab above the description. You will find all the lofts for each head as well as the rest of the specs.
The #6 is 29º, 7 is 33º, 8 is 37º, 9 is 41º and PW is 45º.
How much extra would I need to tip the 4h shaft to work with the 6h head?
First of all, I would measure the tip of the shaft very carefully to make sure the shaft you pulled is the same diameter required (0.370") for the Acer XDS React. Assuming it does, you can probably follow the IH34 trimming like the YS Nano Reloaded 75 and 85 hybrid. If the hybrid you pulled the shaft from had a loft between 23-26 degrees, then there would be no more tip trimming for the #6 Acer XDS React hybrid. However if the loft of the hybrid you pulled the shaft from was between 19-22 degrees, then you should tip trim 1/2" and cut the remainder off of the butt.
Delivery in the 48 contiguous United States only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Next Day / 2nd Day / 3rd Day Delivery orders may take up to 1 business day of processing prior to shipping. Standard Ground Shipping orders may take up to 3 business days of processing prior to shipping. You will be emailed with the tracking number once it ships out.
$7.95 per order Flat Rate*. Estimated delivery in 5-7 business days. Not a guaranteed service.
3 Day Delivery
$14.95 per order Flat Rate*. Deliver in 3 business days by 4:30 p.m. to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences). Does not include weekends or holidays. 3-Day Delivery is not a guaranteed service. Hireko is not responsible for delays on packages, no refunds will be issued.
2 Day Delivery
$21.95 per order Flat Rate*. Deliver in 2 business days by 4:30 p.m. to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences). Does not include weekends or holidays. 2-Day Delivery is not a guaranteed service. Hireko is not responsible for delays on packages, no refunds will be issued.
Next Day Delivery
Price based on weight and destination. Deliver the next business day by 3 p.m. to most areas. Does not include weekends or holidays.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to customers with special pricing arrangements (check with your sales rep for details). Some items may not be applicable for flat rate shipping, including bags, box sets and other oversize products. Packaged/Boxed Sets do not qualify for 2nd day or 3 day air shipping.
ALASKA & HAWAII
Flat rate is not available for Alaska & Hawaii. All shipping is based on weight and destination.
Next Day / 2nd Day Delivery orders may take up to 1 business day of processing prior to shipping. Standard Ground Shipping orders may take up to 3 business days of processing prior to shipping. You will be emailed with the tracking number once it ships out.
Standard Post Office Mail
Estimated delivery in 3-7 business days. Not a guaranteed service. Does not include weekends or holidays.
2 Day Delivery
Deliver in 2 business days. Not a guaranteed service. Does not include weekends or holidays. Hireko is not responsible for delays on packages, no refunds will be issued.
Next Day Delivery
Deliver the next business day. Not a guaranteed service. Does not include weekends or holidays. Hireko is not responsible for delays on packages, no refunds will be issued.
International shipping rates are determined by weight, dimension and zone. Please contact our customer support team for a quote. All orders from outside the United States must be pre-paid in US dollars and are subject to normal import duty, taxes and customs clearance charges in the destination country. If a customer refuses shipment due to duties and taxes, they will be liable for any costs incurred by Hireko Golf.
If your shipment arrives damaged please contact [email protected] or call 1-626-330-5525 and we will assist you in replacing it. In the event that you would like to return any merchandise purchased from Hireko Golf that is not damaged or defective, you will be responsible for any shipping cost you may incur.
Address Correction Fees
Hireko is not responsible for fees charged by Fedex, UPS, Post Office or other shippers in instances where the customer provides Hireko with incorrect ship to or bill to address information (Street, City, State, Zip Code, etc.). Shipper correction fees will be the responsibility of the customer and the customer will therefore be charged for such fees.
These correction fees are applicable on orders generated from the following sources: phone orders, internet, email, regular postal mail, fax, edi, or other electronic means.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. The customer is responsible for freight to Hireko to return the defective product. Hireko will return the replacement product (or returned product if not deemed under warranty) at no charge. Claims are subject to verification of the defect or malfunction. Submit clear pictures and proof of purchase confirmed by the original dated sales receipt for us to decide if the product will be covered under warranty prior to shipping your repair back to us for inspection. Products not purchased directly from Hireko or hirekogolf.com must be returned to the original retailer. Warranty claims may take up to 45 days to process from time of receipt.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents.
- Product loss or theft
- Any alterations made to the product not specifically intended by the product's design, including cosmetic and structural changes.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance.
- Clubhead dents anywhere except on the face of a club.
- Shafts broken in the middle of the club.
- Custom golf clubs ordered online cannot be returned if they do not fit the golfer; buyer assumes the risk when ordering.
- Chipped paint or scuff marks
- Clubhead cracks not made from clubface contact.
To make a warranty claim, please email [email protected] or call 1(626)330-5525.
- Cheat Code….Bought the XDS react hybrids. 3-SW. Paired them with the Apollo black steel and jumbo karma wrap grips. Also purchased the juggernaut Max and juggernaut Max 5 wood. Paired them with the velocity silver wood shaft. Went out to the course and shot 90. I was hitting it over the green due to the amount of yardage I gained. Next trip out with yardages known, shot 77. Way over my head. I have a chronic pull and with the no offset I was hitting a nice baby draw. I also purchased an Acer XB 64° wedge. Same shaft and grip as the hybrids. Perfect from the sand and around the greens if I have to hit a high lob. XK flipper completes the set. I haven’t played this well since I was in my 30s….(58 now). All regular flex. I bought Hybrid covers so the paint doesn’t chip. Incredible set of clubs. Took my crappy swing and really made a difference. Absolutely awesome as all products from Hireko!
- Great headsHave these on older Rifle steel 5.0 shafts.. No offset means I can fade them, draw them by tweaking setup and grip. I am 7-8 yards longer with these and way more consistent. I had an issue with occasional shanks and I never shank these. Overall fantastic
- Favorite clubs of all timeI played my first all hybrid set (Dynacraft Avatar Launch) nearly 20 yrs ago. Have tried to go back to traditional irons a few times, but hybrids just perform better. As a chronic shanker, I went with the Acer XDS Wide Sole hybrids, and loved the face forward design. Only thing I didn't like about them is that they had no grooves in the middle of the face, and I couldn't spin them. The XDS React hybrids fixed that problem by adding grooves, reduced drag with the cut away railed sole, and kept the face forward to prevent shanking. I've played them for nearly a decade now. They are a little beat up with a few chips in the paint, and I've wanted to move on to something shiny and new, but I can't find any set on the market that performs better. I would to see a single length version. Combined with the consistent face progression, you could truly have one swing. I tried the Pinhawk single length hybrids, but the face was too shallow, and I scuffed the crown the first time I used them. Plus, they have much less face progression which brings shanking back into play. Integra also has single length hybrids, but the lofts look like they were randomly pulled out of a hat. The SW is 45*? Long story short, there is nothing currently on the market that performs better than the React hybrids in terms of forgiveness. The only thing I can imagine to make them better is a single length model with cosmetic upgrades.
- Worth the moneyHave built a #5 and # 7 Hybrid XDS and find them very forgiving even off poor contact