How To Become a Hireko Authorized Dealer & Listed On The Where To Buy List
What is the “Hireko Authorized Dealer” list?
The Hireko Authorized Dealer list is for qualified wholesale or trade accounts so that golfers can find Hireko Golf equipment, clubmakers or clubfitters in their local area. The list provides a free, easy and potentially profitable way for your shop to be exposed to thousands of golfers online on a weekly basis.
What are the advantages of being on the "Where to Buy" list?
• Instant access to your shop by listing your address, phone, website and email on the Hirekogolf.com website
• Targeted exposure to golfers searching for Hireko Golf equipment in your area
• A free and simple way for you to expand and promote your business
How do I get listed?
First you must fill out the Hireko Authorized Dealer Application here.
• Purchase at least $2500 in Hireko branded products (Acer, Power Play, Dynacraft, iBella, Karma, Apollo, SK Fiber) last year.
• Must carry in physical inventory or offer online at least 50% of Hireko branded products (Acer, Power Play, Dynacraft, iBella, Karma, Apollo, SK Fiber).
• You must have a website or retail store presence
• You must provide Hireko with a Federal Tax ID or Resale number.
What if I don’t currently meet this criteria?
We don’t force you to take upfront inventory. We will drop ship to your customer, free of charge, so you only buy what you want, when you want. Because of our free drop ship program all you have to do is offer at least 50% of our products. Our drop ship program is free and saves you money!
By increasing your Hireko offerings to meet our minimums you will gain entry onto our “Where to Buy” list and thereby expose your shop to thousands of prospective customers.
I meet the criteria above. What next?
First you must fill out the Hireko Authorized Dealer Application here. You will then contacted the status of your application in 1-2 weeks. Thank you for your support!