Now available in 3 new, exciting camo colors, the Orlimar Pitch 'N Putt Sunday Golf Bag with a stand is ideal for a day at the driving range, a few holes at the executive course or out on the course. The ultra-lightweight construction is easy to carry and the ergonomic handle serves double duty as it easily hooks onto most golf bags for quick access when you are on the cart path and want to tote a few clubs across the fairway or around the green.
These Sunday golf bags also come equipped with a detachable shoulder strap, an adjustable elastic lanyard to store items like a water bottle, and strong stand mechanism. The new camo colors include a Blue, Green and Digital Camo pattern bringing the number of color options to 11.
- Ultra-lightweight stand carry bag - weighs a mere 1.95 pounds
- Two compartment top and enough room for as many as 6 or 7 clubs comfortably
- One accessory pocket enough for balls, tees, pencil, and ball marker
- Durable carry handle plus shoulder strap to tote your clubs
- Retractable legs provide support and easy access to clubs
What is a Sunday Golf Bag?
A Sunday golf bag is lightweight, so they are easy to carry, primarily designed for a limited number of clubs, and have a least one storage pocket for the bare necessities like balls and tees. They may be a collapsible design without a rigid support or may look like a smaller version of a standard golf bag. These may also be referred to as a pencil bag or mini stand bag.
Suggested retail $69.95